2017 Bursary Program
The Seaforth Highlanders Regimental Association is pleased to announce that we are ready to receive applications for the 2017 Post Secondary Bursary Program. This year the Association will offer a minimum of two $500 Bursaries and the $1000 John Conway Bursary. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com. Preference To be given to Serving Members of the Regiment or members of the Seaforth Cadet Corps. Other applicants may also be considered. Completed applications are due by October 31, 2017.
- INFORMATION -
1) There are two $500 bursaries and one $1,000 bursary available.
2) Download the Application Form below. It is the responsibility of the applicant to fully and properly complete the application to ensure that all related items are submitted to the Regimental Association by the deadline date.
3) The applicant must provide a statement from the school principal, teacher, professor or Dean re: ability, character and scholastic ability. The most recent transcript or report card is also required.
4) The applicant must provide a statement setting forth his/her aims and stating only expected degree or profession
5) Bursaries will be awarded to two students wishing to attend or who are attending university, a regional college, an approved school for vocational or technical training in the province of British Columbia.
6) The Funds will be paid to the successful applications against tuition receipts from the above institutions.